Sunday, October 25, 2015

Real Talk Sunday

                                 Bullies 

So I have been bullied for practilly all of my life. In elementry school, the staff bullied me because I had ADHD and autism. And in middle school every girl hates me, and the guys bully me because ride a short bus. And now in seventh grade the girl who I loved Olivia. Crushed my heart and soul, she should just crush my bones. I want to be just as mean back to her and stomp on her heart and crush her bones and soul and cuss her out. But I wont. See what most of us don't realize is that if treat bullys with just as mean and hurtful things back the will twice as mean as before. We need to treat bullies with love and kindness. That will not always work in fact they might be even more mean. But deep down inside you know you making a difference in there heart. 

But anyways all this creidit goes to One_shot_gurl. You rock 

No comments:

Post a Comment