Monday, October 19, 2015

Mornings

Hello fellow students, workers, and business owners, this is something that can help you all out!
                                                                           Mornings

  • Unless you were a suit all day every day read this! You want to lay out your outfit the night before if you know you are going to be in a rush in the morning lay out your outfit this has helped me so many mornings and because I don't want to miss my bus I lay it out.
  • If you have trouble waking up in the morning then you can either put coffee beans in a bag and sniff it in the morning the fumes will make your body think you are drinking coffee but your not and for middle school students this can really help but if your hardcore like me then your can just drink coffee. ;)
  • If you hate breakfast eat it. drink milk with your toast or French toast or waffles  that will boost your energy this will help you with 8 grams of protein and it will just help you with everything in the morning it will just boost your energy for some reason it just helps you I don't know why but it just does just do it okay. :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment