Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Day one. 10/20/15

                                                                        Day One

      So today I woke up about 6:50 (pretty average for me). I didn't eat breakfast I hate breakfast the sound of people who eat breakfast twist my stomach just the sound of it makes me feel queasy. So my bus comes at around 7:50. so I have about one hour from waking up to catching the bus. Today during this time I played Minecraft the best modern retro game ever. So I got on the bus worked on some work for my job. Yes I do have a job I am a White hat hacker aka a good hacker. When I got to school during first period I hate my teacher and he hates me so that started my day off wrong. Second period I spent most of second period in the counselors office actually yeah pretty much all of it. I also was there for all of third period. but in fourth period math I also hate my teacher so that didn't go well. I was working on a work sheet and I just threw up because of stress of a test. Then I got on my bus and went home and booted my brother off the play station and played some Need For Speed. Okay so after that break I went outside to hang out with my neighbors and we played a game called robbery we made up a new money term. "Google" and it was worth any number and then 100 zeros. Finally for dinner I had hotdogs.

And that concludes Day one of 10/20/15

Keegan Beebe

No comments:

Post a Comment