Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Day Two 10/21/15

                                                                               Day Two

So today I got really mad at someone who I will not name. But anyways I got to school today and realized that I had forgotten my camera for photography class but I forgot it on the right day. I called my dad and he brought it up.  Second period went fine accept I got called to the administrators office because there is this kid whos name I will not say. He made a fake report that we told this kid to go kill himself witch my best friend and I would never say to anybody no mater if we hated them with all of our hearts. Now science witch is where My vote came into action. I game Olivia my phone number and the address to my blog but on the bus she gave them away. Then came math. My teacher pretty much hates me. I did my work sheet and she criticized every thing that I did wrong; "Oh you forgot that but you got it answer right " about for twenty questions. You comment would you get pissed.

Anyways that was my day bad or not so  that was day two.

             Day Two

                                             Keegan Beebe

No comments:

Post a Comment